Thursday, January 05, 2006

 

God Answers Prayer

Thank you Tammy for sharing your post about how God answered your prayer to heal your eyes. I believe God wants to be involved in our lives and that this is why He tells us to pray. If we pray, He often responds in a way that is so obvious to us that we can feel His presence right there in our lives (although not always, His answer to our prayers remains a mystery sometimes and it's not always immediate). Prayer is just so cool. I have prayed while grocery shopping that God will help me get through the shopping experience without heading for the donut aisle and endulging in 6 donuts on my way home. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a war zone in the grocery store, with all those treats around every corner. If I pray right before I walk through the doors of the grocery store that God will help me crave healthy food and abhor junk food, I get out of there without cookies or candy or something unhealthy to snack on while I'm driving home. I feel God's presence right there with me while I'm shopping. Sometimes I end up with a Pink Lady apple as my treat when I'm really hungry and need something good. I love the Pink Lady variety of apples. In fact, I'm heading to the grocery store in a few minutes...I better start praying!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?