Thursday, February 02, 2006

 

His Wonderful Light

1 Peter 2:9 (NIV) reminds us that God expects us to be different. Many people in this world might live on donuts and coffee, but God expects us to uphold a higher standard in the lifestyle choices we make.

"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light."

God's light is marvelous, and He has given us light on how to take care of our bodies. I feel marvelous when I make healthy choices. I notice the difference in how my clothes feel, how my body moves, and the energy I have. I want to continue to declare His praise and live in His wonderful light. How about you?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?