Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 

Psalm 139:14

Psalm 139:14 (NIV)is a good Bible verse to carry with you.
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,I know that full well."

While I'm out walking/jogging, I like to think about how amazing the human body is. My lungs are breathing, my heart is pumping, my legs are moving, and I can feel the wind on my face. It is so wonderful how God made all of nature, including us. It amazes me when I think about how God made our bodies, but it amazes me even more when I think about how God made us with freedom. He gave us the power to choose. We can choose to accept His gift of salvation. We can choose to serve Him. We can also choose to take care of our amazing bodies that He so fearfully and wonderfully made.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?