Monday, August 14, 2006

 

good news - good health

Part of the Armor of God is the gospel feet. This means taking off on your feet and sharing the good news with others.

Has the Lord been helping you in your quest for good health?

I have so many praises. By His grace, I am overcoming my addiction and obession with junk food. Do you know, last week I caught myself saying "I don't like do-nuts." And I really meant it. I don't like what they do to my body and my health. I do not even feel like I'm missing out. I am so happy to be at peace and looking forward to good health rather than junk food snack time.

Praise the Lord.
I have plenty of room to grow. This month, I'm working to reduce fat intake. It's such a blessed process, to allow God to work in our lives.

Remember to praise Him for so many blessings - including the blessing of good health!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?