Monday, August 21, 2006

 

Praise God for Today

I'm beginning to think one of the greatest blessings God gives us is a brand new day every day. The ability to start fresh with a new day, a clean slate, starting over is wonderful. I appreciate this so much when the previous day or days have not gone so well. Praise God that he gives us a brand new day every day. If the choices from yesterday weren't the best, we can forget them and start a whole new day on the right path. This is especially relevant for me on Mondays when my weekend exercising and eating hasn't left me any healthier but instead has brought me down. Praise God for today - a brand new day to get back on track!

"This is the day the LORD has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?