Sunday, January 14, 2007

 

God's Ways Are Better Than Chocolate

Have you ever noticed when you crave some type of treat that after you eat it you still don't feel satisfied?

Isaiah explains in Isaiah 55 how to experience true satisfaction. And guess what? It doesn't come from chocolate! You can read the whole chapter here:

Isaiah 55

Notice the Lord asks why we focus on things that don't satisfy us. If you're like me, you've tried chocolate many times. But for real satisfaction that lasts, we need to follow God's ways.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts" (Isaiah 55:8 & 9, NIV).

Let's trust God when He says His ways are better than our ways. Let's follow Him to joy and peace.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?