Sunday, April 22, 2007

 

Songs of Praise

I love the way David praises God and gives God credit for all he can do, all his strength. It's a great reminder to me to always praise God for everything He helps me accomplish. It's also a good reminder that God is there, ready to help me with life's battles. God wants to help me with my quest for good health, too. If only I would call on God and accept His help to make wise choices for my health 100% of the time! Here is one of David's praises to God:

2 Samuel 22:33

"It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."

This is only one verse from the whole chapter of 2 Samuel 22. Read the whole chapter and see if you like it, too. I love the whole chapter. It's a wonderful passage of praise and encouragement to me to let God be my strength.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?