Monday, September 20, 2010

 

With All Your Heart

Great Bible verse for today: Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. (Colossians 3:23)

My husband and I are close to the end of our 90 days of the popular P90 work-outs. We have 10 days left. Over the past few months while working out and eating better (not always as good as I could) I have found that my motivation goes back and forth between vanity/pride to a humble spirit of honoring God with health. I want my motivation to be focused on God and His glory, not my personal vanity. But vanity slips in. This is a great Bible verse for me to remember during this last 10 days of September as we finish the P90 work outs and get ready to move to the next level, to keep my motivation focused on God. Not just with health, but with everything I do. Work at it with all my heart, and remember I'm doing it for the Lord.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?